Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cox Barbecue Pit- Lake City, FL

Cox Barbq on UrbanspoonDefinitely not my first time here. I've been stopping at this trailer just off First street for years and always liked it, so I finally decided to do a review. I was getting a late lunch around 2, so I just ordered the pulled pork sandwich with potato chips. The meat was piled high on the bun, and the bits of crust I got had great flavor, but most of it was lukewarm and a little bland. I could still taste a hint of smoke though and with the addition of their awesome sauce it made a good sandwich. I think if I would have came closer to the lunch rush it would have been awesome. I still say they serve the best barbecue I've had in Lake City, but unfortunately this trip only gets:

FOOD RATING: 3 OF 5
OVERALL RATING: 3 OF 5

No comments: